Wednesday 2 January 2013

Why do all of my songs make me sound like a danger to myself and others?

This was supposed to be a writer's blog, so I'm going to talk about writing today. Well, of a sorts, anyway.
I've been going through some of my old song lyrics that I'd written when I was younger. I mean, okay, I know I did the whole 'emo teen' thing, but fuck they weren't half depressing. I mean, seriously, I think old me needed a cookie and some Prozac. 
Funnily enough, most of them were thinly veiled insults directed at people I still like to slag off in my writing. I think I've just gotten more creative about it.
I'm going to be going back to some old projects and see about finishing them off or improving them. I don't fancy it'll end well, but hey, it's always worth a shot.

(Edit: This should have been uploaded a while back. Bad me, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment