Sunday 8 December 2013

A Very Overdue Update

Well, I've been mostly absent on the webs for some time now. I suppose I should probably give you all some updates, hmm?
Well, where to start? I, astoundingly, didn't fail first year, so now I'm a second year university student. I'm probably going to fail this year, but oh well.
I'm also now "Officially" out of the closet as transgendered, though I'm not making a point of making it clear to everyone I meet. I made all of the necessary big steps: telling parents, setting up an appointment with a psychiatrist (not quite as awful as I was expecting), changing my name on facebook - yes, that is a big step, for those of us the appropriate age to be dependent on the interwebs, anyway.
I'm off campus this year, so now I have to pay monthly rent - really starting to feel like a grown-up now. Travel into university is a pain in the arse, but it's much quieter than being in halls.
I also somehow ended up with a twitter account, which is something I mock everybody else for having. I use it more than I would like to admit, mostly during all-nighters or while I'm on the bus.
Other than that, nothing much really has changed. This is still dull and monotonous, I've still nothing interesting to post. I'm still a shoddy writer, as shoddy musician, a shoddy fencer/archer/quidditch-player-person, I'm an exceptionally shoddy student and I'm not too good an artist either. But I suppose you learn to just accept these things and move on.

Also, I've recently come down with what is either an exceptionally severe cold or a chest infection, for which I'm actually going to go to the doctor's for once. Seriously, nothing's changed, and I've nothing new to tell you about.
Who even reads this thing, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment