Monday 15 October 2012

Go Figure

So, my last week has been... hectic, of a sorts. I've already missed deadlines, maintaining my track record of "How the hell is she not failing". I've got quite a bit of work, to say the least, and I'd been hoping for a couple of weeks of getting it easy to start with.
Sunday is quickly turning into one of my worst days, just because it's the day I do all my sports on. Yesterday it was archery, netball and quidditch, because I'm just awesome, but I'd somehow pulled an abdominal muscle some time prior to this, so I now feel pretty much dead. And I have lessons all day on Monday to boot, so I don't get much of a rest.
But, I don't suppose I can complain much, given that the sports are optional and all. I just don't like the painful realisation of how out of shape I am. I mean, I knew I was out of shape, but they didn't need to rub my face in it.
And, today, as often happens, people seem to be seeking to cost me money that I don't have. This time it was in the shape of a used CD sale outside of the SU building, which is pretty much a given where costing me money is considered. I picked up a couple of CDs, so I now know what I'm doing tonight. That, and possibly making an actual attempt to cook. I think there may be a social on tonight, but I still have fresher's flu, my stomach still hurts and I probably look worse than I feel, so there's no guarantee that I'll go. They've probably all seen enough of me anyway.

And I've just realised that while this was originally intended as a writing blog, focussed on my writing funnily enough, it's basically turned into me bitching about my life. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment