Friday 19 October 2012

I can dress myself

I seem to have been hit by my yearly existential crisis earlier this week. They always seem to come in October. It doesn't help that so far university has been nothing but an exercise in reminding me of all of the things I'm not very good at and all of the people that are better than me.
Writing out Author bios on Monday evening and realised not for the first time that I've done nothing of value with my life.
Tuesday, Fencing, and I correctly put the kit on without assistance. You'd think I'd feel good about that, but it's basically saying that I can dress myself.
Wednesday, overslept and turned up half an hour late for a lecture. Teacher didn't hold it against me, though. We then spent the lab putting toy dinosaurs in buckets of water and doing maths. I dropped a bucket when I was filling it (well, it actually fell off the side as I was leaving to fetch a jug) and made a mess, so not good.
Yesterday went alright, because I didn't really do anything. I made spag bog and didn't actually food poison myself, but apparently you can't actually get food poisoning from mince beef, so that probably explains it. I froze half of it and have just microwaved it, which is the half of cooking that I don't struggle with. Might do chile tomorrow, as I have the stuff and still have mince I need to use.

And none of that had any relevance to anything, and has probably bored anybody reading this senseless. Oh well. It's not like anything interesting ever happens to me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment