Friday 1 March 2013

More Procrastinating.

I've an essay due in tomorrow.
My fencing comp is this weekend.
I'm pretty sure I have anthology and journal submissions that I was going to work on.
I am procrastinating like hell.

No, really, I've an essay due TOMORROW and so far I have nothing but a vague outline of the structure and a few hundred words, plus a couple overdue library books on my bedroom floor that will be needed for it. It's not even 2 o'clock and I think I may actually declare it drinking time, because really there's no way that I'm getting this essay done sober.


Okay, it's now eighteen hours later. Past 10am. I've not drunk that much, to be fair. About one and a half bottles of WKD, which doesn't even count as alcohol, and some cider, some rum. Probably some vodka, too, I wasn't really paying attention. If anything, it was all the sugar that was the bad idea. I actually feel kinda ill. Too many skittles.
And I'm still not finished. I mean, I only have a couple hundred more words, but seriously, it's due in under two hours, I need to stop fucking procrastinating.

Finished about 11am, got the essay in on  time. It's now about half four, and I've no excuse now not to get off my lazy behind and tidy my room, since the essay is done. Right when I sober up a little. I should probably have stopped drinking after I finished the essay.
And I should probably hit publish at some point, too, rather than just keep adding to this for the rest of the day, though that could be rather interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment