Friday 15 March 2013

The Return of the Pheasant

So, this is what I saw the other day while walking back to dorms from a lecture.


No, seriously. There is an honest to God fucking Pheasant here.



Look at it. It's a pheasant. What the fuck?

Now, I must admit, I'm kinda wondering how nobody here has come up with the bright idea of taking it home and roasting it, because I have to say as a poor student living off instant noodles the thought does have its appeal, but clearly the pheasant is doing okay because I saw it in exactly the same place as it was last time. Maybe I'm not the only one who's scared of what the vegan society would do to me if I roasted it? Or maybe, you know, it's actually kinda cool, in its own, weird way, and I wouldn't really hurt an innocent pheasant.



No, but seriously, what the fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment