Sunday 17 March 2013

Three day post

I couldn't open the Lambrini bottle, so I had to open it with my teeth. I strained my jaw, and that's going to be wonderful to try and explain in the morning. What a brilliant start to my night.

I seem to be starting a new project. Specifically, an actually serious attempt at an urban fantasy, rather than my more typical everything-I-write-is-a-piss-take approach. This is going to end badly, I'm sure. I'll just drink through the whole things and add little bits

Well, so much for that. I hit a wall pretty quick. I don't really do serious writing.

Have decided to take a nap, and it's now the next day. I wasn't kidding when I said I don't do serious writing.

have now been to bother the poor creative writing folks (all three that were there, anyway. Most of us have better things to do on a Saturday), having gotten a great whopping one chapter to show them. I think I'm beginning to remember why all of my writing is piss-takes again. I do not do serious.

Been a few more hours, nothing has been done, and I somehow managed to spill alcohol on my bed :(

Okay, this entry has so far spanned a total of three days. Over those three days, I've gotten no writing and no work done. I should probably do something with myself at some point...
And drink less. I really need to drink less.

No comments:

Post a Comment